Friday, January 22, 2010

~Sleep Deprived~

Oh gee... I need sleep..but I don't wanna sleep just yet.. ha ha.. I just came home from a poker session with Ethan and friends.. It was fun but I lost 20 bucks.. sobsob.. Went for a quick yam cha and I came home early coz I am so freaking tired... Haven't been sleeping at the proper time for almost a week.. But, this week was awesome!!

Oh, yesterday's clubbing at M.O.S was a blast!! Here are some pictures we took at my house before we went out=) For clubbing pictures, go to my Facebook.. ha ha

Toodles!

1 comment:

Ministry of Sound - Euphoria said...

Hey babe,

Thanks for dropping by Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA the other day and dressing up as well too ;)

Hope to see you again soon? Do follow us on Twitter for the latest news & updates of upcoming events! - http://twitter.com/EuphoriabyMOS

Cheers

--
The Ministry of Sound - EUPHORIA Team