Sunday, January 10, 2010

~Awesome Wedding Dinner~

I had a great time today with my family and relatives.. I'm so happy to be a part of a big loving family^^ The wedding dinner was so wonderfully planned and everyone was surrounded by their loved ones.. Listening to the bride's father and sisters giving their speeches during the wedding night really touched me=) The food was just enough and things went really well.. The bride's gowns were really really beautiful^^ I also had the chance to watch Malaysia's No.1 Saxophonist (Jimmy Sax) and Violinist (Dennis Lau) perform.. They're awesome^^


church wedding~~

at cyberview lodge resort at cyberjaya=)

cutting of the cake~~

their first dance~~


Here are some pictures with my cousin~~


The lighting's horrible~~
sorry for the bad lighting =(
this is a tad bit better^^
^^

Anyway, keep praying for the safety of all Malaysians regardless of their religion.. I pray that those who did wrong will one day be punished fairly... Have a great weekend ppl^^

Toodles!!

No comments: