Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~Excited!!~

Omigosh.. I can't believe that I may have a chance to realize my life-long dream.. I'm given a chance to take dance lessons!! My parents just gave me the green light to do it=) Love u mummy daddy^^

All my life, I've been dancing to steps I taught myself.. I went for auditions for musicals and I got accepted into their dance team even without any basic dance training.. I just love dancing like crazy and now finally, I can learn the proper steps!

First of all, I need to find the perfect dance studio.. I need to ask if I'm too old to learn all those dance tricks and to make my body more flexible.. Seriously, I dun mind breaking a few bones to be flexible.. I'm sooooooo freaking excited!!

Next thing I wanna do is offer myself for volunteer work in Youth Camps, Youth Gatherings, church work, etc.. he he.. Thinking about it just makes me feel joyful=) It's the least I can do for God's kingdom^^

Then, I'll be taking Korean Language classes with Siu Ching!!! Yippee!! Can't wait, can't wait=D

Me love me new life=)

Toodles!!

No comments: