Friday, January 1, 2010

~A New Beginning~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I just came back from Curve... oh wow, super jam but it was worth it.. The fireworks were awesome!! The performances wouldn't be nice at all if Jaclyn Victor wasn't there.. She saved the day.. ha ha..

Okies.. Looking back on 2009... Damn, it's kinda hard to look back.. My heart just feels weird when I think back about things that happened in 2009.. There were good times but I think the bad times are bad enough to drown the good things.. Oh well, it gives me more reason to look forward to 2010!! I'm OUT of 2009, yay!!

2010 will be a new beginning to everything in my life.. I've a few New Year's Resolutions in mind=)

1. Spend more time with people who loves me for who I am. They are the ones who will never leave me no matter what shit happens.

2. Spend loads of girlie time with my sister & BFF, Siu Ching. She's the best present in my life=)

3. Get lots of long lasting friends that can influence me in positive ways.

4. Be focused on what's important for my future which is my education. I've to start with the right foot for my Degree. No slacking or fooling around.

5. Be more independent in every part of my life.

6. Try different baking recipes during my free time. My new found hobby=)

7. Lastly, the most important thing in my life. Finding a church where I can feel like I'm a family & where I can worship God freely without being judged. I want to do great things for His kingdom^^

Okay, I have more than a few Resolutions but I'm all hyped up to make every Resolution a success =) Woohoo!!

p/s: I'll blog about the 2nd day of my Bukit Tinggi trip once I get 'em pictures!! Till then..

Toodles!!

No comments: