Sunday, January 17, 2010

~In Love w/ the Clubbing Scene~

I never thought I would enjoy clubbing so darn much until last Wednesday at M.O.S.. I think it's all thanks to a group of awesome people I met that night.. They're the funniest, coolest, most awesome people I've ever met.. They know how to treat a person right and how to have fun in the funniest way.. ha ha

I danced for the whole freaking night.. People kept coming up to me to dance so I got to know lots of people in just one night.. pretty awesome.. so far, no case of pervert-ness or that sorta thing yet.. thank God..

Then, I drank two sips of vodka.. I'm still alive..ha ha

My life seems more fun with those guys in it, we're hanging out as often as we can.. playing L4D, pool, yam-cha, lunches, dinners, movies.. 99.99% of the time that I'm out with them, I'll be laughing till my cheeks and abs ache like shit.. ha ha.. what more can I ask for other than laughter, it's really the best medicine ever^^

I thank God for awesome friends and I'm looking forward to the weeks to come=)

Here are d pictures^^

Till then, toodles!!

2 comments: