Friday, January 1, 2010

~Bukit Tinggi Outing~

Ooooo~~~ Another awesome outing!!!

Everything about our 2 days 1 night trip was fabulous!!!

I'll make this post as short as possible coz I dun wan to be too draggy =P

On the 27th of Dec, we drove up to Selesa Hill Resort, where we spent the night^^ My parents have a studio unit over there so accommodation's F.O.C!! Woo-hoo! he he

After putting our bags into the apartment, we headed out to the Japanese Garden, Botanical Garden, and Colmar Tropicale!!

Japanese Garden was freaking freaking freaking BEAUTIFUL!! I went there when I was younger but it seriously got more beautiful maybe coz of the cold weather and more plants grew.. The place was like a dream because it was covered with fogs and the air was soooooo fresh.. My gosh, wish the whole earth was like that.. ha ha..

Then, we walked to the Botanical Garden... The flowers are not as awesome as the ones at the Queen's Garden, Thailand, but I loved the weather and the greeneries=D ... I've some pictures to show u too^^


kinda like Thumbelina.. ha ha..

^^

Then, we went to Colmar Tropicale... I love the French design and all but I really did not like the part where I didn't even win any Teddy Bears from the fair.. sobsob.. I spent RM12 on the tokens and I couldn't even win myself one single bear... sobsob!! Anyway, I loved being there and I loved the smell of the place=) I'll post up pictures once I get them.. he he..

After taking all the pictures, we decided to head back before it gets too dark to drive down the windy hills.. We went to McD's at Genting Sempah for our dinner and it's the best McD I've been so far.. it's like the 5star McD.. ha ha.. maybe it was coz we're so very hungry^^

Then, we went home and checked out the resort.. Every part of the day was awesome^^

I'll blog about the next day once I get the pictures!! A clue?? They're cute and fluffy!!

Toodles!!

No comments: