Thursday, February 28, 2008

~Last Day of Recording~


This post is actually a belated post.. I didn't update for weeks, so, I'll write bout yesterday and today.. kaka.. Alrite.. yesterday morning... early morning.. I was sleeping.. then, Kushaila messaged me and told me that she couldn't send me to college coz she had to visit her grandma suddenly... So, I just went back to sleep knowing I won't have any transport to college coz my bro was already out early morning... Then, when i woke up, I remembered that it was my last day of recording and I needed transport to go to college at 5:30pm! Oh shit.. I started calling my brother and told him to rush back after his college to fetch me to college. I was a few minutes late but we still had to wait for a guy to reach college. Then, when everyone was at college, we went to the recording studio at Taman Tun. It was around 6pm and Rusty went to sing his part first. It was an all guy's song. So, I was the only girl there and I waited for my turn. I waited...... and waited..... and waited..... for 3 hours!! There were no food and I was starving!! So, Linardi went to his car and got some biscuits for me.. The best biscuits in the whole world coz i was starving!! Then, Miss Wong came at around 9:30pm and brought noodles from the cafeteria. I quickly took the food and started eating and then, I tasted the vege in the noodles and it tasted super weird. So, I told her that the vege is weird, they said it was like that... So, I ate all of it coz I was super hungry.. Then, at 10 something, it was my turn to sing!! Hooray!! I sang Sandra Dee Reprise and I did great!! I was surprised coz that was a hard song for me among all the songs but I did great and the recording finished fast for that song. Yay!! Then, after my first song, I rested and Rusty sang his 2nd song.. I waited again.... I almost fell asleep... Then, around 11:30pm, it was my turn to sing my second duet, You're The Want That I Want. It went quite well and we went back at around 12:30am.. Tired!! Then, Miss Wong dropped me off at KDU College and my bro picked me up from college. I reached home at around 1am...



Now, this part starts early this morning.. After I got back at 1am, I slept........ Then, I kept on waking up in the middle of the night having cold sweats, chills, tummy ache, nauseatic, and headache... I couldn't sleep at ALL!! I woke up at 9am and took a hot shower to see if I'll be better... When, I got up from bed, the room just tilted!! Gee, everything was just sooo weird..it's like I was floating while walking.. Then, I took my shower and still felt nauseatic.. I couldn't breath and felt out of oxygen for a few minutes.. Then, my Dad called... I told him everything and he said I had FOOD POISONING! Straightaway, I thought about the vege I ate yesterday... EEW, thinking bout the vege just makes me feel like puking.. I felt terrible and was having tummy ache all throughout the day.. Then, Kushaila came to pick me up.. She was super helpful.. I went to college and just felt weak the whole time.. I didn't even have the strength to smile.. I started jotting down notes and my fingers were all shaky!! I really felt like a useless Grandma then.. So, I just decided to go home since I'll be feeling shitty all day.. So, Kushaila drove me home.. She was so kind to bring me to McD's to buy the porridge and the pharmacy to buy charcoal.. Then, I went home and ate the porridge.. My tummy was super upset so I didn't finish the porridge.. Then, I ate charcoal.. felt a little bit better... I went upstairs to sleep.. Was twisting around on bed too and my head was floating... Then, Daniel messaged me to say that he'll be coming over once his Mom finishes cooking dinner and will bring dinner for me to eat.. So, I rested while waiting for him to arrive. He came and I was very glad to see him since I was soo sick... thank you yea^^ Then, he fed me dinner which was really sweet of him.. Oh yea, Kelly called too to say that the music I sung for the production was really nice... I'm glad the song turned out great.. Daniel and I spent some quality time together and sang our song together.. It was very nice of him to help me feel better.. I hope that I'll wake up tomorrow feeling perfectly fine.. I have a quiz tomorrow!! and I need to draw and colour!! Oh gee, I'm lousy in drawing..hehe.. Well, I gotta go now... gotta give my tummy a rest... Heal me, Oh Lord.. THank you for the delicious food Daniel's Mama!! hehe.. ^^

No comments: