Thursday, March 13, 2008

~Spring Cleaning~

I woke up this morning and was ready for my spring cleaning!! I was all alone at home and I got the whole house to myself to clean! Yesterday, I already cleaned the kitchen and threw the stinky rubbish outside.. Then, I made sure every spot of the kitchen is clean and neat.. Then, after that, Daniel and I decided to meet at Sunway Pyramid.. so, I didn't have the time to clean the whole house yesterday.. Before I start talking about my cleaning today.. I would like to show you guys some pictures that Daniel and I took at Sunway.. Here you go...



Haha..so childish..
Alright, I'll start talking bout today.. I started cleaning my living room first.. I made the sofa look neat and I wiped the dust off the tables and tops.. I cleaned the decorations.. Then, I threw all the old newspapers.. Then, I went out and watered all the plants.. Then, I took the vacuum cleaner and vacuumed the whole house...Then, I cleaned the bathrooms.. then, I cleaned the upstairs leaving room, piano, and organ.. Then, I cleaned my room wardrobe and cupboards...Then, I threw all the rubbish from the dumps in my house.. Pheew..yea, that was my day.. and it's 5pm now.. I din eat lunch.. geez.. but my house is clean now!! yay!! okiez.. tat's all for now... muah!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: