Friday, February 22, 2008

~My friends and I~

List out the Top 5 presents u wish for :-

A personality like Jesus
A happy and prosperous family
A blessed future with my bf^^
Wonferful blessed friends whom I'll always cherish^^
Good career

Your 5 impressions of him/her ;

Joanne:
Crazy
Young at heart
Loves her friends
Brave
Adorable

Most memorable things he/she has done for u:
Bought me a mushroom!! lol..no..two mushrooms!!

The most memorable words he/she said to u:
I'm her Dustbin...lol..

If he/she becomes ur lover, u will:
Be taller than her, so I'll be the guy...haha..

If he/she becomes ur enemy, the reason will be:
She murdered someone I love dearly... not likely to happen coz not sure if she knows how to use the knife properly..kaka..

Pass the quiz to 10 ppl that u wish to know how they feel about u:
1. Joanne

2. Emily
3. Stanley
4. Daniel Wong
5. Cheang U-Xinn
6. Joveena
7. Siu Ching
8. Hui Siang
9. Kelly
10. Hannah


Who is no.7 having a relationship with?
Hmm.. no one yet i think.. hehe..i hope she'll choose the right one^^

Who is no.9 having a relationship with?
She's single and has never had a bf before but she's a great gal, hope she finds her true love and her first love...

If no.9 and no.1 are together, will it be a good thing?
Erm... a good one as in a straight one..haha..

What about no.1 and no.5?
Lol, hey, I think Joanne wouldn't mind.. he's random like her!! Haha..

What is no.3 studying?
My classmate!! Dip in mass comm..

When was the last time u chatted with no.6?
On Thursday, 22nd Feb 2008

Does no.4 work?
Not now..he used to^^ part time..

Does no.8 have any cousin(s) in his/her skool?
Erm.not that I know of...

Will u woo no.8?
He's a great guy..but we have a brother and sister relationship^^

How about no.5?
We had a past, but distance was our enemy.

Does no.2 have any siblings?
Yep...a younger brother..

How did u get to know about no.3?
My same intake, August 2007

No.4?
Revolution Rally and Facebook

Where does no.1 live at?
Near Centre Point there...Bandar Utama i think..kaka..

How did u get to know no.2?
Hehe, she's my classmate!!

Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
Erm..ehem..haha.. i think he tries to be sexy..kaka....keep on smiling that smile of yours!!

I tag:

Daniel Wong
Joanne Gan
Emily Cheah
Jordan Chin
Joy Tan
Hannah Tan
Cheang U-Xinn

LOVE U MR. DAN^^
LOVE YA GUYS!! MUAH!!

No comments: