Wednesday, February 13, 2008

~Blessed With Friends~

Today was the most touching day of my life.. My friends are the angels and guardians of my life.. No matter what I feel they understand so well... I thank God for blessing me with such wonderful friends.. Joanne, Emily and Stanley... you guys mean the world to me.. Thank you so much for the love that you've shown me.. Money can't buy the friendship that you guys showed me.. I'm forever thankful.. Thank you for cheering me up when I feel down...Thank you for being my family.. You guys are more than my family coz my family dun even know me as well as u guys do.. I love you guys....very very much.. Joanne and Emily, thank you for the gifts that you've given me.. I'll always looks at those gifts and feel the love that you've shown me.. Those gifts are precious.. My mushrooms...lol..



Joanne's gifts to me!! A handphone holder and the car thingy... they're such cute mushrooms!!


Emily's gift to me!! Mr Mush!!

I'll take care of all these mushrooms with my life!! I love you guys very much.. all of you are my cutest mushrooms!! Muahhhh!!


No comments: