Tuesday, February 5, 2008

~Print Ad~

Hmm... this is indeed a very very long story... Okiez...first.. we came up with the idea of doing a print advertisement for Nivea...so, we went high and lo to take pictures for our ad... Joanne, poor thing, had to pose with her armpits...

Joanne, we feel for you...hehe...


Then, this print advertisement went on for a couple of weeks i think and we were constantly looking for ideas on how to make it better. So, we went to The Curve and Ikea to take pictures for our Nivea ad. Some of the pictures are...









Then, after taking all those pictures, I had to go back to college for my voice recording at Taman Tun with Juwita!! So, I was at the recording studio, and all of a sudden, my 3 crazy friends called me on the phone and told me, they're changing the ad from Nivea to Louis Vuitton!! I'm like...... "WAT??!!"



Then, the next morning, I went to Emily's house, and Stanley told her on the phone, "Show it to Sue Ann" I'm like, "OK, show what?" And Emily told me to close my eyes and face her computer. I closed my eyes, and when she told me to open my eyes, I SCREAMED and SHOUTED my lungs out!! This is what I saw...

COOL OR WAT??!!

And again, this is all thanks to EMILY!! She's sooooooo talented as you can see...hehe.. But I think we have to do another print ad coz this is not perfect enough..so, I might update on our latest ad!!

No comments: