Tuesday, January 22, 2008

~JoaNnE's OnE U DaY~

I woke up at 11am today to the sound of drilling and digging again!! Oh gee, this is going to go on for the whole week!! So, I got up and got ready to meet Joanne, Emily, and Stanley at One U today at 1pm. When, I got there, I walked around while waiting for them to arrive. I looked at a few blouses and couldn't make up my mind as usual!! Lol..I'm really really picky when buying stuff and I have to ask someone's opinion. So, when everyone came, I asked them, and the finals answer is, no. Well, I'm glad I didn't buy those blouses coz I need to save up!! Then, we walked around and we decided to eat Nano's!! Erm...I only took one picture...which is...




ICED LEMON TEA!!
MY FAVOURITE!!



Then, we paid and we walked around. Then, I saw a pair of Superman shoes!! I went to try it on and the rest followed me. Then, Joanne came up with a brilliant idea!! All of us got a Superman T-shirt and camwhored in the fitting room!! So, here are your modern day heroes!! Ain't we cute?? Haha.




WE'RE HERE TO SAVE THE WORLD!



SUPERMAN!!




OUR UNITY FEET!!





SUPERMAN DIVAS!!



Then, after camwhoring, we quickly went out of the shop...lol.. CHILDISH PEOPLE!! Then, we walked and laughed until we reached Stanley's car. Then, we went to college and listened to Mr Vincent's lecture. It ended early, so we decided to go to the cafeteria to discuss our assignment. We're gonna be doing an advertisement for our own service which is, providing you with a shopping companion!! Well, can't talk more about it here coz there might be spies around to steal our idea..lol..

Then, we went out to wait for our respective cars. Emz followed me in my brother's car and my brother dropped her off at her house. I told Emily that I couldn't wait to take a shower!! My brother went to buy dinner and we got home. I entered the house eager to take a shower and ........ NO LIGHTS!! oh my gosh...it was the most bizarre thing that happened in really bad timing!! I was planning to go out with Emz and Robin and now there's no electricity!! So, we tried all kinda things, and the main switch won't turn on!! So, we called the wireman and he came to fix it... It was already 11pm!! So, while the wireman was fixing it, I just took my shower and in between, the electricity just goes off. So, I practically showered in the dark during intervals..lol..



Then, Emily called to ask directions for my house. My brother gave directions to Robin and they drove all the way to my house. They came in for a while then we went out to play pool at Taylor's College!! Guess what???? I learnt how to play pool!! Thanx to the pool sifu, Robin!! My first lesson was... breaking the balls!! Gee, sounds so weird...breaking the balls..lol.. Then, don't stand in front when Emily is hitting!! Lol... that's safety procedures...kaka.. After a game, we decided to camwhore again!! Here are some pictures....

EMZ AND I!!

PRO LEH?? HAHA!
I got a few balls in you know!! haha...for a beginner.. i'm GOOD!! kaka..perasan pulak... then, we went back at 12:30am.. kaka... then, I'm blogging here!! Okiez..wait ar..got something to do.. i'll be back to edit!!

No comments: