Thursday, January 17, 2008

~DePrEsSeD~

GUESS WHAT!!!! I'm at college and it's 10:51 am!! I've been here since 9:00 am!! How crazy is that? Here's more... my class starts at 12:00 pm!! Arghh!! I'm going crazy here... I'm having stomache cramps the moment I woke up this morning..not because of missy problems, not because of diarrhea..but because of MISS WONG!! I'll be facing the most scary person in this universe!! I've heard lots of scary stories about her... freaks me out... And today.. I'll be making her mad!! RUN!! RUN!! the volcano will be erupting!!! RUN for your lives KDU students!!

Case: I joined Grease Musical last year. Everything went well. Then, it started going down when they changed trainers. Then, it went up again when the trainers were good. Then, it went down again when they changed the script. Then, it went up again when we're allowed to audition for characters again. Then, it went down when they took some characters out. Then, it went spiraling downwards. My timetable changed for this semester!! My finals will be in March, the month of my performance!! DIE DIE DIE!! I really can't cope with this new schedule.. The practice ends late at night around 10:00 pm and I'm staying at Subang!! By the time I get home.. I'll be so very very tired to even study!! Gee.... here comes the worst part...the SOLUTION.

Solution: Pull out of the musical.

Problem: I have to go see Miss Wong. Tell her my problem. Then, get verbally abused by her because she won't accept *excuses*... No matter what I say...she'll still think it as an *excuse*. So, I'll be expecting her to be asking me loads of questions on the real reason why I wanna pull out from the musical. My friend called Miss Wong yesterday, wanting to tell her that she can't make it to the musical practice. The first thing Miss Wong said when she answered the phone was, "Don't tell me that you want to pull out from the musical" That's soooo scary!! I'll be sending myself to self-suicide when I go see her in the office. Oh gee, I'm having stomache cramps now.. Shivering like hell in this computer lab also.. God, please, please, pretty please, help me and protect me from whatever that's coming out from Miss Wong's mouth.

No comments: