Saturday, January 19, 2008

~MoRNiNg WorKoUt~

Woke up this morning at 7:30am to get ready for gym. I reached California Fitness at 9:00am and started training immediately. After an hour of workout, I went to take my beauty shower. The after shower is always the best part. I get to pamper myself in the beautiful bathroom and feel as gorgeous as I want..lol.. perasan betul.. I'm now typing this in the free internet service area at California Fitness and I'm waiting for my long lost friend to come!! I'm SOOOO EXCITED!! We've not seen each other for 5 years!! That's a VERY VERY VERY long time. I met Hannah, that's her, at Damansara Utama Methodist Church Camp and we clicked in an instant! We're very alike in many ways especially our height and our weight!! Lol.. but she has really really gorgeous eyes! I'll post pictures of us after we take pictures today. You'll get to see her big round eyes!! Hehe^^

Yesterday I went out for dinner with my dad and came back watching One In A Million. The 6th singer was THE BEST!! I can't remember her name though but she's really petite and I think she's a Malay. She sings like a black girl!! She has that beautiful, strong voice. I hope she wins but I don't really vote...haha.. Then, my brother went out to Maisons to celebrate his birthday. He invited me but I didn't want to go. What happened was, I prayed to God the day before that if He doesn't want me to go clubbing, please do something to prevent me from going. (I didn't really know if going clubbing was right or wrong even if I don't smoke or drink because I know some Christians who goes clubbing). So, what happened was, yesterday morning, when I went to college, I had my period!! It hurts so bad when I got back home. Hence, I decided not to go!! God is great right? Hehe, He's wonderful^^

After Hannah and I meet up, we'll be going to DUMC church together for our evening service at 5pm. Gee, I'm looking forward to everything!! God, please bless us with a wonderful day together so we'll have sweet memories today. I love you and I praise you for your Glory my Daddy in Heaven^^

Okiez.. I'll update you later about my day today^^ Watch out for more!! Muax

No comments: