Sunday, January 20, 2008

~Filled Up Sunday~

I kinda woke up in the middle of the night today because I just felt hot and sweaty!! It turned out that there was no electricity.. Geez.. I just opened up all the windows and tried to get back to my beauty sleep. Then, I woke up at around 10 am to the sound of drilling and digging... It turned out that the workers have started work on our garden. We're gonna have an outdoor waterfall and an indoor rock garden! Isn't tat cool?? When, I woke up, I looked into the mirror..haha.. that's practically what I do every morning...and I JUST HATE MY HAIR!! So, what I did was...I took out my scissors.. and... gave myself a HAIRCUT!! Haha, that was the most random thing I've ever done in my whole life.. AND now...I LOVE my hair!! Gee, I didn't know I was that good.. Before, my hair was totally flatten..now, it has volume!! Yay!

Then, I looked down at my floor, and ..... I was speechless. I didn't know that I got rid of so much hair! I went downstairs and took the vacume cleaner and sucked it all up..kaka.. My dad was wondering why I was so hardworking cleaning my room...haha.. However, since I got the vacume out, I just felt like cleaning up the house. So, I went downstairs and helped my dad to clean all the furnitures and decorate some parts of the house. I just felt so energetic that morning! I think I was the best daughter at that moment..haha..

Then, at 12pm... We went out for a late breakfast.. I ate char kuey teow which was just ok.. and drank cincau.. Then, we went home and I went online and did my stuff till 4pm.. We went out for grocery shopping at Carrefour.. After shopping, my dad went to take the train to go back to Pahang while my brother and I went home. I got home and started planning for tonight. DJ called me up to accompany him for a movie but he couldn't go the last minute. My brother and his friend will be going out so I asked my friend, Robin, if he wanted to meet up coz we've been planning to. So, it worked out fine and all of us went to Asia Cafe.

I yam cha with Robin and my brother and his friend went to the cyber cafe.. Robin and I talked a lot and I drank Ice Lemon Tea, my favourite. Then, I accompanied Robin to the pool area and watched him play. I dare say that he plays better than most of my friends so far. Then, he went to sit at a table again and talked for a while. Then, he had to go help his mom in a pub, so I went to join my brother and his friend at the cyber cafe...AND..here I am at the cyber cafe typing my heart away coz I really don't know what to do in this noisy and stuffy place!! Gee... lol..everyone's playing games and here I am blogging...weirdo me... Haha..okie..I'll go find something to do..maybe play some online games, who knows what... Arrghh!!

No comments: