Friday, January 18, 2008

~Noobie Blogger~

Heya bloggie... Gee, i really have to say.. I SALUTE those bloggers who update their blogs almost daily.. exp: Joanne Gan... I'm right now sitting in the computer lab again waiting for my brother to come fetch me from college. As you can see, I really don't know what to write... I dun have any topic whatsoever. Nevermind.. I'll just talk to myself right now.

Today was quite and OK day for me. It all started with my phone alarm ringing that weird "ding ding ding ding" sound. I was so very cold coz my room temperature was -5.. I got ready in the morning to get going at 9am.. I was all ready.. and my brother was only getting up.. So, we actually left at 10am... I should have slept for another hour. Then, I went to college and met my friend, Hui Siang, at the entrance. We talked for quite some time and I must say, it was a good start for my day. So, after talking, I went to the cafeteria to get breakfast. Then, I sat with Steffi and we waited for Azah, who transfered to UITM to study. She came to KL to pay us a visit. Then, at 11am, we went for our Newswriting Tutorial. Mr Rubin gave us yesterday's newspaper to let us identify which stories are considered good or bad.

Then, at 12pm, I went to Room 1.08 for my Christian Fellowship meeting. I had loads of fun worshipping and discussing about the Bible. I had a wonderful time talking to my CF friends who are always very warm and friendly. Then, at 2.15 pm, all of us went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. I ate fish and chips that costs RM7.50!! It was delicious though, with fish, big and fat wedges, and coleslaw. Gee, I'm such a lousy blogger that I forgot to take pictures today of everything. So, sorry readers, no new pictures for today!! I'm still in the learning process of REMEMBERING to snap pictures of my everyday life. Kaka... I was just saying to Joanne the other day, " Hire a photographer for our blogs lar "...lol..

After lunch, I went to the computer lab to wait for my brother.. and hence, I'm writing now.. Tonight will be my brother's birthday bash.. I'm not sure if I want to go or not because I don't really know anyone there. My friend might not be celebrating his birthday tonight, so, no point of me going since my brother's party will be a majority of his friends. So, I'm still comtemplating on whether I should go or not.. Dad's coming home today too.. Tomorrow I have gym and a meeting with my long, lost friend!! I'll update about tomorrow and I'll REMEMBER to take pictures!! Okiez..gotta blog off now... Cheers^^

No comments: