Sunday, May 9, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!

I'm quite free now so I'll blog about my birthday surprise that happened last week=) Jody planned a surprise with the Activities Committee members and I really really appreciate all the time and effort put into it=)

30th April 2010

So, Last Friday, I was all dressed up for my PR presentation when I got an SMS from Jody. She said, "Sue, come earlier to uni, I've something urgent to tell you, I need help" Something around that line..

I kept thinking, "My goodness, what is so very urgent? Did something bad happen?"

I left home as soon as I can and drove to uni. She called me when I was almost reaching and asked me where I was. I said I was at the uni parking. She came to greet me while I was walking to uni and she said she had to grab her bag from the office.

I followed her to the office and I caught a glimpse of Jessica's blog site at the office's computer. I was thinking, 'Hmm, it looks like Jessica logged into the office computer but where is she?" Jody went into the meeting room and I followed. I saw a head bobbing behind the meeting table and knew something fishy was going on.

Jody switched on the lights and............... yea, you know what happened...

Everyone jumped up from behind the table and shouted, "Happy Birthday!!!"

My goodness, I was so shocked. My mouth was gaping wide for quite some time. Ha ha.

Thank you everyone for taking time off to give a birthday surprise. I know all of you had classes and assignments. Thank you Jody for the awesome Chocolate cake, everyone absolutely loved the cake^^ Last but not least, thank you Jody  for the wonderful birthday card and thanks everyone for writing really really sweet messages on the card.

I will always remember the moments we shared while planning the Monash Extreme Sports Carnival event.. You guys are like family=D I love all of you to bits^^

All I can say is, it's been a great 21st year for me so far^^ Woot!!!

Toodles!

xoxo

No comments: