Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hersheys Chockies from Jessicat^^

4th May 2010

I was rushing to class last Tuesday and the worst part was, I couldn't find the freaking class!! 5 of my classmates were also lost like me!!! We were all sweating and panting while searching for that darn classroom (oh, it's coz we changed classroom)

When we finally found the classroom, Jessica was presenting half way for her PR Presentation.. I was listening while trying to catch my breath... After her presentation, Jessica sat in front of me and reached into her bag and.........................................

TADA!!!!

IT came out!!! hahahahahhahhaaha.... HERSHEYS CHOCOLATES!!!

Woot!!!!!!!!!

Chocolates are orgasmic for me especially freaking HERSHEYS!!!!

I resisted the urge to try one of the chocolates because if I tried one, I wouldn't be able to stop! sobs=(

After class, I was caught in the jam on my way home.........I was freaking hungry......

Sitting nicely beside my seat was..................................... HERSHEYS!!!

My gosh.. How could I resist??? Dammit.

I took my first bite and omigosh....... I was eating while driving till I reached home!!! So dangerous okay!!! But seriously, it was crazily addictive, all your fault la Jess.... Ha ha.. But THANK YOU!!!!

I took a picture of the box when I got home, as you can see, it's empty dy.. bwahahahhahaa=D
 
 
THANK YOU BABE!!! 
love it love it love it!! ^^

Toodles!

xoxo

2 comments:

Jess said...

muahahhahah so i gotta thank the jam la, for making u begin to eat ONE.

woot woot! glad u love it. those are my fave too! ^___^ glad u enjoyed ur 21st. ur the first, im the next and jody is after that!

we're only 21 ONCE! hehe. (i consider jody 21 oso lah!)

hehe <3 much love

Melodie Yap said...

haha..yep!! ur 21st is coming up!! hehe <3