Monday, May 24, 2010

An Asian Girl with A Black Woman's Hair

I had a bad bad bad bad bad hair day on the 22nd of May 2010.

This is the day when I officially transformed into a semi-black Asian girl.

I have a freaking Afro hair now.

Thanks to an "amazing hairstylist" who successfully burned my hair.

It feels like the dish-washer sponge.. not the soft one..but the hard and rough one..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I've a fairly decent picture of the Afro hair.. it looks better in the picture because you DON'T HAVE TO TOUCH IT. Coz if you do touch it... You'll seriously think it's grass or something like that..

=_="

It looks huge now right? Try imagining how it'll look like if I don't tie it up... unimaginable...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO..... what am I going to do about it??

I'm going to ask a PROFESSIONAL to save my hair. 

Who???

A lovely lady from A Cut Above.. She inspected my hair and said that she can try her best to save my hair.. She also added that my hair condition is the worst she's seen so far... and never NEVER to go back to the hairstylist I went to... Seriously, you kill me also I won't go back to that hairstylist..

Anyway, that hairstylist wants to take responsibility for my damaged hair so she said she'll TRY to save my hair by giving me free treatment... The lady from A Cut Above said, "How much free treatment she give you also your hair will still be like grass" =_=" 

Lol, but I'll just go to the old hairstylist and let her try her best to save my hair coz she's been messaging me to ask how's my hair and she's worried, etc. So, tomorrow I'll go get the free treatment, and if my hair is still like grass.. A Cut Above will be my last option to save my hair.. no matter how much it'll cost.. =(

So, wait a few more days and I'll post up a picture of a better looking hair.. hopefully..

Till then, toodles!!

xoxo

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dose for high - diazepam dosage levels

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dosage neck pain - diazepam 10 mg experience

Anonymous said...

ativan medication side effects of .5 ativan - ativan tolerance

Anonymous said...

cheap zolpidem ambien dosage mayo clinic - cost of ambien without insurance

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online buy lorazepam online canada - ativan withdrawal drug

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam online no prescription usa - que es mejor diazepam y valium

Anonymous said...

buy valium how strong 5mg valium - valium generic equivalent

Anonymous said...

diazepam dog can i buy diazepam - getting high diazepam

Anonymous said...

ambien zolpidem zolpidem 6 mg - zolpidem controlled release generic

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam ativan benzodiazepine withdrawal - ativan lawsuit

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam emergency drug - buy valium online usa next day delivery

Anonymous said...

cheapest xanax images of generic xanax - xanax 5mg street value

Anonymous said...

generic ativan online is ativan generic for xanax - does ativan and xanax show up the same

Anonymous said...

alprazolam medication xanax in urine - xanax side effects upset stomach

Anonymous said...

ambien generic ambien side effects weight gain - ambien cheapest online

Anonymous said...

buy soma buy somatropin malaysia - buy qualitest soma online

Anonymous said...

buy soma carisoprodol 350 mg uses - generic for soma muscle relaxer

Anonymous said...

order carisoprodol carisoprodol pain killer - does generic soma look like

Anonymous said...

cheap ambien online how do i purchase ambien online with no prescription - philips ambien light tv stand

Anonymous said...

soma no prescription where to buy sumatriptan injections - carisoprodol 350 mg soma

Anonymous said...

buy valium uk valium buy online - valium while breastfeeding

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online legally buy ambien bulk - ambien side effects restless legs

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium dogs side effects - how to buy valium in australia