Saturday, May 29, 2010

I WANNA WATCH TOY STORY 3!

In the immortal exclamations of our three well-known, multi-eyed, green squeak-toyed aliens (in unison):


"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!"

YES PEOPLE!!! Toy Story is back on our shores and is hitting local silver screens this coming June! The upcoming film is the third installment of one of Disney Pixar's most successful big screen animation franchises, and the best part is that the movie is available in 3-D!

yea..see that lady with her hand up? I do that subconsciously sometimes..HA HA =_="


As of late the 3-D craze seems to have hit our famed Hollywood like a Tsunami bashing the shores of Hawaii (think Lilo and Stitch scurrying for shelter)

Errr...Okayyyy..They're not exactly scurrying for shelter but I think you get the picture.


Toy Story 3 depicts the story of our little toy friends now that their owner Andy is all grown up. Watching movies like this sort of takes you on a journey. I still remember watching the first Toy Story movie when I was so much younger and relating to the story about talking toys (back then I wished my toys could talk to me when I was lonely!)

Not only that, I'll sometimes wake up and check if my toys have moved from their original positions! lol

We're all probably well beyond that stage now and, well, lots of other things will stifle for our attention..







Just to name a few (the pictures should be self-explanatory).

But this movie is certain to bring you back to the days of your childhood and worryingly enough I may even start to wonder if toys really had feelings and/or came to life while I was sleeping!

I definitely can't wait to see Woody, Buzz and the old gang on their adventures again but needless to say, to keep things fresh, the producers have introduced some new characters to breathe new life into the story.

Looking through the new characters list and watching the trailer, I just couldn't help but notice this one particular fella.

ISN'T HE ADORABLE!!!!

I can't help but wish I had a bear who could say...'One of the first things you should know about me is that... I'm a HUGGER!' (watch out for the scene where after saying that he grabs Buzz)

Oh I swear I'll be the first one to grab a Lots-O-Huggin' Bear if I see it on a shelf at the toy store =D

OLD MAN! GIMME THAT!!

Ah well. This is one movie I'm definitely not going to miss! And not to mention a Spanish-speakin' Buzz?!

Movies, anyone?

Toodles!

No comments: