Monday, February 22, 2010

Updates Coming!

Hey hey! I'm back!!

I reached Malaysia yesterday morning at 9 something.. So freaking tired!! I thought I can spend the next day resting but no!!! I got a msg from Jody saying that the Monash Orientation is today!! My gosh... I go die..

Orientation was awesome today..met an awesome friend, Jessica Tan.. she's like.. the super socialite.. ha ha..seriously.. I'm so glad I met her ^^

I'm working on the Japan updates.. I won't post them up until I get all the remaining pictures and videos from my Dad.. It might take more than a week coz I've to upload the videos and my Dad's back at Pahang.. so gotta wait for him to come to Subang=(

Anyway, I need rest now... badly.. Gotta go to Monash at 9am tomorrow for an appointment with the Course Manager..

Toodles!!

No comments: