Thursday, February 4, 2010

~Pampering Myself~

Notice my new header? That's a result of my self-pampering that I did today. Ha ha.

I've been sick for more than a week now.. I'm not fully recovered but I'm well enough to follow some make-up tutorials on Youtube. Ha ha. I've been Youtubing everyday since I got sick and I came across this UK-raised Asian girl who teaches people how to do their make-up & hair styles. Her videos are really helpful & I just couldn't resist trying them out^^

One of the things I tried was how to put on foundation, eye shadow, fake eye-lashes, and how to define the eyebrows. Yea yea, I do not know how to do any of those 4 things before watching her videos. I tried putting on fake eye-lashes once but it failed miserably. However, after following her step-by-step tutorials, I did it!! Woohoo!! I felt like going out and party the moment I got my make-up done. Ha ha. I didn't of course, it was only 4pm at that time. Ha ha. BUT, I did take pictures of me-self! It's called CAM-WHORING, my expertise.. =P

Then, the second thing I tried was her hair styling tutorial. I decided to give the Big Hair Sheryl Cole inspired hairdo a try.. It didn't turn out like how it was supposed to because my hair is super long but I still LOVE it! Damn, I felt like running out of my house and showing off my new found hair style to my neighbors.. Ha ha. 

So, wanna see the final results??? (one of the pictures is my header)




my favorite =)

acting cute ~ failed.. ha ha




emo-fied face @-@

P/S: I am so excited for tomorrow's futsal celebration!!
(I'll definitely look like a retard kicking the ball) 
Even more excited to give Joanne her b'day gift!!

Toodles!!

If you're interested in following the UK girl's tutorials, this is her Youtube page:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty

No comments: