Sunday, February 7, 2010

~Futsal Friday!~

Woot!! I finally have the time to blog about the futsal adventure!!

Guess what?? I kicked the ball 3 times!! which is a big achievement for me ok.. ha ha.. but one thing I learnt from all the kicking.. I love watching football more than kicking the ball.. ha ha.. I'm like a "tiang lampu" when i play futsal.. just stand there and wait for the ball to roll to me.. but then, when it rolls to me.. I RUN! haha!

Okay okay, I suck at futsal but I'm pro at one thing.. CAMWHORING!! woot!! wanna see pictures?? wanna see? wanna see?? nah nah.. here here..

 
the b'day gal & I =)
 
haha! i look like ah beng.. i'll change shoes later.. i'm not super ah beng =P

 
the red smurf!!


brazil vs china (tee hee hee)
 


lurves!!
After futsal.. All 20++ of us went to Alsafa!! As usual, I always order double of any roti that I want.. so I ordered two roti telurs!! I waited almost an hour for my stupid milo panas.. Everyone smoked shi-sha, ate, drank, talked, laughed, molested, bullied, & loved one another.. bwahahahaha.. so loving la we all.. 

Then then.............. we went to Ampang Lookout Point!! It was like 1 something in the morning ady.. ha ha.. hyper lar we all..should advertise for Red Bull.. we went in a convoy of 3 cars.. all the drivers damn lan si loh.. ha ha.. speed here speed there.. anyways... we reached ALP SAFELY and it is freaking booooootiful!!!

So.... we CAMWHORED!! yay!!
 
oooooo~~ sorry..no DSLR
 

haha... guy on my right looks like he's havin an orgasm =P

 
my lovely cutie^^



We wanted to go to Genting to have supper later but Jo had to go home to rest coz she wasn't feeling good.. We were all getting a bit sick ady so we drove home.. we reached home at 4 something in the morning.. Awesomeness.. ha ha..
All in all, it was a FANTASTIC FUTSAL, ALSAFA, ALP OUTING! Joanne's happy & tat's what really matters in the end.. he he..

and the highlight of the entire day is..... Joanne's sexay butt!!

the picture might be too graphical for your eyes to see but if you want to see it, ask for Joanne's permission=)

Toodles!!



No comments: