Thursday, February 11, 2010

~Pre-V Outing with Friends~

10th Jan, 2010

I stayed over at Jo's place after the V-day premiere... if you read my previous post.. it is freaking awesome!!

So, Jo and I woke up at around 11am... We showered and got ready to go to Pyramid.. We'll be meeting Shah, Edmond, and Luke there for lunch=)

When we reached, the guys weren't there yet so we went to buy some Valentine's gifts for friends and exchanged Jo's shorts for a different size.. Fortunately, we managed to do all the things we needed to do and then Luke came.. ha ha.. All of us decided to go to Nando's for lunch.. hmm..no.. for brunch..

Shah and Edmond came to join us later at Nando's and we all had a satisfactory and teary-eyed brunch.. ha ha.. The chicken was kinda too hot for us.. Luke's chicken was the worst coz he ordered the one with the hottest sauce.. His eyes looked like those sparkling kitten eyes.. haha.. so cham..

Anyway, we drank lots of Coke and Iced Lemon Tea coz it's refillable... We also went to the toilet a lot of times later... After laughing, eating, teasing, burping, etc.. we took pictures!

 
 Luke, Me, Jo
  
 Luke, Me, Jo



Jo and Shah


 
 Ed and Jo
  

"lala" pose

  

our "lala" pose

  

 Happy Family!! haha.. wat a healthy image for Nando's..=P

Then, Shah and Edmond had to leave early.. Luke, Jo and I walked around awhile and Jo bought me a super sweet dress!! My gosh, she told me to try it on and when I left the fitting room, she told me she bought the dress for me already!! I feel so grateful to have her as a bestie!! Thanks girlie, I so love u!!

Then, Luke Jo and I went to Snowy to eat the mango desserts!! super yummy and fresh!! We talked and laughed and spent quality time together=)

After dessert Jo and I drove back to Jo's place while Luke stayed back at Pyramid for his yoga session together with his parents.. My gosh, Jo and I were stuck in the jam for damn long.. I got so freaking restless!!! ha ha.. I was kicking in the car and kept disturbing Jo, ha ha..

We reached Jo's place at around 7 something then my bro came to pick me up.. I went to a friend's place to give a gift to him and got stuck in the jam again on the way home..

I got home and tried on the dress again and it's really really sweet looking.. Thank you so much Jo, I'm so very touched.. =)
So yea, that's all that happened for the past two days.. Now, I'm packing for my Japan trip tomorrow!!! Seriously, I'm so noob in packing for a cold weather vacation.. I dunno if I packed too much or too little..ha ha.. I wanna look nice when I take pictures at Japan so I am taking lots of cute looking outfits..ha ha.. I think my dad's gonna try to eliminate those outfits tomorrow when he packs all of our things in a bag.. But I'm gonna argue till I get those outfits into the luggage bag.. bwahahahha... what a mean daughter I am =P

I might not be blogging when I'm at Japan.. I hope I can drop in once in awhile to update you guys if I can.. When I get back on the 20th, I'll definitely start blogging about my entire trip..so stay tuned ppl!!

Will be missing ya, toodles!!


No comments: