Sunday, February 7, 2010

~Outing with Girlfriends, Friends, & Family~

I slept at 5am yesterday after the Futsal Adventure Day..

Woke up at 11ish am today.. felt like zombie.. I really din wanna wake up but my bladder wanna burst ady..so got up at 11ish to pee, after that, can't sleep ady.. sigh..

BUT Joanne's super nice mommy bought us Curry Laksa!!! Haha, I ate only even with my sore throat & running nose and all.. It's sooooooooooooooooo yummy!! We watched Horton Hears a Who that movie.. so nice.. can't watch all coz I've to go shower for the outing today..

I met up with Iko & Sher at 2:30pm at Subang.. Iko drove us to Pavilion.. We ate lunch then walked into all the super over-priced shops and admired the super-overpriced barang-barang.. ha ha.. We tried on beanie hats and shoes.... and I checked out HOT AMERICAN gals.. ha ha.. yea yea, i check out gals ok.. not a lesbian thingy coz I DON'T get turned on by checkin them out..just admiring their hotness.. ha ha.. they've damn nice hairs loh..

Then we took pictures with Sher's cute camera..ha ha

 
ban leng~~


 3 colbies..haha
 
Do, Re, Mi


pweety!!
Then, we walk walk.. Oh yea, went to the toilet a lot of times coz of my bladder.. I'm still sick so I drank bucket loads of water.. haha.. The toilet's a nice place to camwhore so we did!!


 
powerpuff girls! haha
Then, Alex, Shearn & CC joined us.. They followed us girls around for awhile then my Mom called to tell me to meet them at Times Square.. So i had to part with the lovely girls.. I said my goodbyes then the guys led me to Times Square.. We went to Krispy Kreme to wait for my family.. While waiting, the guys got a few doughnuts!! and they're all CHOCOLATE flavored!! AAaaaa!! so orgasmic.. haha..

Then, the supervisor of Krispy Kreme gave me a free drink!! He's my brother's friend so hooray!! But I can't drink coz I'm coughing.. so donate to the boys.. ha ha

Then, my mommy, daddy, and gor gor came to get me.. My mom talked to all 3 of the guys to make sure they're good boys.. haha..

I parted with the boys (thank you for accompanying me!!) and followed mua family..

We went to some Hong Kong restaurant to eat.. Can't remember the name " ....Eighteenth" Haha.. dun bother to remember coz they have the most messy coordination ever in the restaurant.. We had to ask the waiter for our rice 3 times before we got our rice.. same with our drinks.. sigh.. 

Then, we went to watch Avatar in 3D! I watched the normal version before but 3D was a nice experience..not to say it was fabulous but it's not bad=) I wanted to see it again coz of the jelly fish thingy.. haha.. my favorite part in the movie..

Anyways, I'm so freaking darn tired now... it's 2:30am and I so need sleep.. coughing badly ady.. sigh.. nite nite ppl.. dun get sick.. drink lots of water... 

Toodles!!

No comments: