Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~Sushi After A Tiring Day~

Work today wasn't really tiring but the days before this really took a toll on my body.. I was going home after 6pm everyday after work coz of the events this week and next week too.. I can hardly open my eyes everyday at work.. My physique's not as tough as a guy's so driving home late every night this week is just slowly draining me.. Oh well, I guess working in a company of mainly guys, I've to be as tough as them.. hmm...

Anyway, I've not seen my bestie for a super darn long time.. So, I've to meet her for sushi tonight! Excited!! But will try not to eat too much raw things.. gotta take care of my health..sob sob..

Oh yea, I'm still at work by the way.. ha ha.. Going to pack up and leave soon.. This week and next week's gonna be packed so I can't promise that I'll update everyday.. Till then...

Kinda miss my little town, Raub

Toodles!!

No comments: