Sunday, October 11, 2009

~Limkokwing??? =_="... why the face?~

Yesteday was a whirlwind.. One second I was talking to counselors.. the next I'm signed up for 2 unis! I'm ......................... WORRIED.

I'm excited to start my degree next year.. but.. I'm not sure if letting go of my job is a right choice.. Sigh.. I'm learning so much that I just wanna keep learning and learning in the company.. Oh well.. No point worrying because getting a degree is so very important too..

Another thing I'm worried about is.. should I go to Limkokwing or Monash??? Oh my goodness gracious.. I'm so lost.. Limkokwing is RM40,000 cheaper than Monash because of my results and I only have to study for 1 and a half years to get my degree.. But what worries me about Limkokwing is the culture in the campus.. I've been there before when there were students around and the environment is just so very different.. Sigh.. I'm freaking nervous.. In Monash, at least I'm more familiar with the environment and I'm used to the culture in Subang... But it's definitely more pricey and I've to do a minimum of 2 years to get my degree..

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I guess I've to deal with the culture shock that I might have if I go to Limkokwing.. I just hope I won't breakdown or anything like tat...

Oh well.. yesterday wasn't all that bad.. Daniel came to pick me up for a movie date.. Pheeww.. It's been a long time since I got to really relax from my hectic event life.. It's really tough balancing the time I have with my family, bf, friends, and work.. The only time I have to spend with my parents is on the weekends coz they only come down on the weekends.. Imagine having to cramp all the time I have with my family, friends, and Daniel during the weekends... Sigh.. I just don't feel like I've enough time at all for my loved ones..

Should I continue working till January next year before I start my degree? Coz if I do.. Will I have time for my loved ones working like this?? Oh gee...

This week will be one of the most hectic weeks coz of the road shows coming up.. Oh Lord, bless me with the strength.. I praise You and I thank You for all the blessings and prayers that you've answered.. Give me strength..




I miss her.. I so wanna take a break from all this and go visit her and the other girls.. I love you girls to bits.. Oh Heavenly Father, bless them with smooth roads in front of them..may their futures be bright.. Amen.

xoxo

No comments: