Friday, October 9, 2009

~Another Sibuk Day~

My day was practically full from start to end.. It was interesting though.. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to learn new things from the company.. Thank God=D What makes me happy the most is being able to finish all my tasks before the day ends because I'll be really stressed if I don't. I'll be thinking about the work even when I'm at home.. I'm not good at putting work aside when I'm supposed to be resting at home, tat's why it's important that I finish my work a.s.a.p.

(The above paragraph is damn boring, hahahahhhahhahhahahahahahahhaha)

Wokies, anyway, after work, I went home and went to Giant with my Dad to buy groceries.. fun!! I love doing groceries.. he he.. Then, I went home and washed up, and ate dinner, and.................... ATE DURIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now watching TV with my parents and brother.. I've to wake up at 6am tomorrow!! Gonna go to Monash and Limkokwing to talk to counselors.. Hmm..we'll see wat happens..

Next week will be more packed than this week.. I've road shows to coordinate and set up.. Oh gee.. May God give me the strength and boldness.. I'll update more when I've more interesting to write! Sorry for the boring blog.. As usual, here's a picture to end the post!


I'm chubby!!! @_@

Toodles!!

No comments: