Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Pretty Pictures and a Video for my Valentine's Day in Japan!! =)

Since I managed to retrieve all of my Japan pictures and videos, I will be adding more pictures and videos that are related to my previous posts.

The pictures in this post will be related to my Valentine's Day in Japan post. Go read that post first if you haven't. =)

So, here goes!

The white building is the condo where we stayed=)

This view is right outside the condo. There's a ferris wheel behind=)

More views surrounding the condo


This is at one of the malls we went to. We're now at the ferris wheel! We walked all the way there! Imagine how far it was earlier in my previous pictures=D 

(We walked the whole of Tokyo when we were there, we din take a cab or rented a car, we used the subway train quite a lot to get around)


That's the CUTEST car ever!!! It was on display in the mall (This mall consists of only car shows, will post up a video on this) ^^

This is a special Valentine's Day car... me want!!!!!

Other cars at the mall.


They even have a vending machine for car catalogues! =D
After walking non-stop, we were so very hungry!! We went over to the market outside the mall and saw LOADS of food! If you read my previous post, there were pretty Valentine's Day flowers too=D


My Unagi Lunch!!! I LOVE UNAGI!!!


THESE ARE THE BEST STRAWBERRIES EVER!!!!! THEY'RE HUGE, SUPER SWEET, JUICY, AND AFFORDABLE!!!!!!

Japanese Noodles^^


Oh, we didn't eat dog food..haha.. I took a picture of it coz it's sooooo cool!! My dogs will love Japan coz they can get snacks while walking outside!! You just put some coins in and the dog snacks will come out!
After eating, we went to another mall.. I love this mall coz I got lots of lovely boots from here and the interior is like the Las Vegas Venetian Hotel.. The ceiling looks like the sky and there are Roman pillars and designs=)

Those hanging lights are animated so it looks like it's raining crystals inside..so pretty!!

 The mall has a gambling spot.. It's not a hotel, but a mall, unlike in Las Vegas, where the hotels have gambling spots=)

This antique car was displayed in the outer walk way of the mall.. So cute!!

Japan's version of Golden Bridge..hehe

Me and the view.

Aqua City Odaiba!! It's not a water park, it's a mall..haha


The night view of Japan's Golden Bridge=)

Pretty^^

The outside view from the mall=)
After a long, tiring day, we decided to eat dinner at the mall. We ate....  TURKEY'S!!!!!

Turkeys are the double sized version of chickens..haha


We ate turkey burgers and turkey drumsticks!


Yummay!!!!


My Mom's almost finished product..hehe

While walking home=)

When we reached our condo, we decided to go up to the condo's deck.... 
 THE DECK WAS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO WISHED MY BF WAS THERE WITH ME....SOBS!!!!!

The zoomed in view from the upper deck of the condo.

See the building with the "g" like shape on it? 
That's actually a clock. The whole city can see it. It is visible in the day time and also at night. 
ALSO, the building is actually a garbage disposal place, they burn all their garbage in that building... How cool is that??!!


The so very romantic deck=)

So beautiful... To make matters worse, it was Valentine's Day and I felt even more lonely..haha


Wanna see more??? I took a video!! Haha, watch it below.. 
I sound really really weird in this video compared to the other videos I took because I was trying really hard to stop my lips from quivering..it was sooooo cold!!!!
(you can compare how I sound like with my other videos when I post them in my later posts)


SO, WHAT'S NEXT???!!!

I'll be posting up more videos and pictures once I've edited them... so much work to do!!!! I'm so freaking sleepy now..haha.. Hope you like this post=) 
Feel free to comment!!! 
Till then, STAY TUNED!!!
Toodles!!!
xoxo 

12 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

Great picture!!
And Great places too!
Thanks for sharing!
I love everything Japanese..
& the Unagi looks damn yummy.. haha..
I didn't know strawberries could look so 'Huge & juicy'. :P Maybe its just like tht over there.

Melodie Yap said...

Dewi: Thanks for the comment!! hehe=D Japanese culture is so very interesting, I have lots more to learn from them! Definitely going back to Japan for another visit=D Their strawberries are the best I've eaten!! Better than the ones I tried in the US and NZ, so the best so far^^ Give Japan a visit, it's really worth it=)

~An9eL~ said...

wow,seems you had an amazing trip! Wish to go to japan one day....

v!vi@n said...

wow....so nice all the photos...
and i LOVE UNAGI TOO...

Melodie Yap said...

An9el: Yes, I had an amazing trip=D You MUST go to Japan, it's very educational in some ways..hehe=)

V!vi@n: thanks gal^^ Unagi's my fav jap food too=D

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

OMG! Darn cute! What brand is the yellow car? I love small compact car!

Melodie Yap said...

Rolling Fumbling Thug: Hehe, I love cute adorable cars too!! I zoomed into the car logo but I dunno wat brand is it, never see the logo before..haha.. I think the car's custom made for Valentine's Day.. I want also, lol^^

k e n y o s h i i said...

i know where u stay, u went to toyota showroom...haha..

TOLANIC said...

I can see Petronas!

Melodie Yap said...

kenyoshii: oh yea, how was ur trip to japan?? it's a toyota showroom? but the cars there were not at all toyota.. some weird logo wan, never see before..haha..there are some toyota cars but not all of them=D

TOLANIC: yea! go Petronas!! haha

k e n y o s h i i said...

i think toyota they have new logo, it's something like lightning logo...i think i went to rainbow bridge and toyota showroom just like you, and i went to disney sea...did you go there?

Melodie Yap said...

yea..maybe it's toyota coz it looks a bit like a lightning bolt, it's like a thick horizontal line in an oval circle.. Disney Sea is next to Disneyland right? I chose to go to Disneyland coz I like the disney characters in disneyland better..most of the characters in disney sea i've not really watched when i was younger=) will post up videos and pictures of disneyland when i've the time..i'm busy with uni now^^