Friday, July 2, 2010

Here I Go Again, Sleep Deprived

1st, July 2010 (9:30am)

Went to Monash University to meet up with Lyndy and other mates to go to Justin's house for his birthday surprise. When Justin's mom opened the door for us and we entered, Justin got the shock of his life when he walked out of his room half asleep.. ha ha!

Jody and Lyndy baked the most amazing cake I've seen!

 look at the cake!! it's like a football field!!


We talked, laughed, took pictures, and watched Simon play guitar hero. At around 12 something, Jody and I decided to go home because we had to get enough rest for another party later on at night.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!! =D

1st July 2010 (10pm)

Went to Monash University from home to meet Jody. I left my car at the university and hopped into Jody's car to go to Bangsar for Jessica's 21st birthday. I don't have any pictures of the party but will post it up once the pictures are uploaded=D

Then, Jody, Esther, Shanti, and I went to M.O.S for KDU Prom's After Party celebration. It was really fun because we got to meet our fellow KDU-ians... I'm glad that I got to meet up with friends whom I've not seen for a freaking long time. We danced, talked, laughed, and took loads of pictures. Below are some pictures courtesy of Joanne Gan ^^

Kelvin and I. I look SUPER TANNED!

Kelvin, Me, Joanne. 

Kelvin, Me, Joanne.

Joanne and I. My love!

Nicholas and I. (Haha, we look so perverted =P)

We left at around 3a.m. On the way home, I was stopped at the police road block. Below is the 'weird' conversation between the police and I.

Police: Selamat pagi, boleh tengok IC dan lesen?

Me: *handed him the IC and driving license*

Police: Amoi datang dari mana?

Me: Tadi di M.O.S. Clubbing.

Police: Oh, you ada minum ar?

Me: Takde minum. 

Police: Betul ka? Boleh bau arak.

(WTH. I am allergic to alcohol and he's accusing me of drinking? Stupid ass)

Me: Takde la. Sikit pun tak minum.

Police: Kalau kita 'test' alcohol level you boleh ar?

Me: Boleh. Boleh. No problem.

(He kept quiet, looked at my IC and license and didn't even go take the breath inhaler)

(After a few minutes..)

Police: Amoi sudah kahwin ar?

Me: Belum lar. *annoyed face* Bf saya baru pandu kereta di depan (Daniel was driving in front of me)

Police: Oh, sorry ya, you boleh pergi, thank you amoi.


WTH. DO I LOOK MARRIED TO YOU & I DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL ASSHOLE.

Reached home around 4am and went to sleep at around 5am after washing up and checking my email. Today I woke up at 8:30am to get ready to go to Monash for a meeting at 10am... 


I NEED SLEEP!!!!! 


I came back at around 1pm, ate lunch, slept for an hour, and got ready to go out again for a function at 4pm..  Pheeeewww... What a happening week.. But ME LOVE IT!

Toodles!

xoxo

Mel

6 comments:

TOLANIC said...

I think that police was trying to flirt with you.

theeggyolks said...

lol! hamsap police XD

Melodie Yap said...

Tolanic: Yea, gives me the creeps =S

Melodie Yap said...

theeggyolks: lol.. hamsap till the max loh.. money crazy and sexual deprived i think..haha

TOLANIC said...

Pity to you.

Melodie Yap said...

lol.. it's an interesting encounter though..haha