Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Additional Pictures for MY AWESOME JAPAN TRIP post =)

Hey yall!!

If you read my previous post, I have finally found ALL OF MY JAPAN PICTURES AND VIDEOS.

So, this post will be the additional pictures I have for my first Japan post which is at this link

http://melodieyap.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-awesome-japan-trip-interesting.html

If you've not read that post, read if first before you read this one because I'll be posting up the pictures that are related to that post=)

So, here goes!

This is the bus stop at the airport. Can you spot my mom and I sitting on the bench? haha
Oh yea, one thing I respect about Japan culture, they're FREAKING PUNCTUAL!!! 
This includes, people, public transports, and everything that has a timetable to follow. They're right on time!! 
If they say they'll reach at 3:05pm, they'll reach on the spot!! 


Umbrella vendor machine.. haha.. I love those transparent umbrellas!! I got 2 of them and some for my besties=D

This is a closer view of the stacked up cars.. couldn't take more than that coz the lighting was bad=)

The view from our condo's living room, awesome!!! 

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

I will be posting up lots and lots of AMAZING VIDEOS!!!! They're very clear and has really interesting things that are much better than me merely typing out my adventures!! So 
STAY TUNED!!!

I'll need time to post it up though coz I've to freaking edit those hundreds of videos! My classes just started this week and I don't have time.. I'll try to edit them as fast as possible!! Bear with me=)

Toodles!!
xoxo

4 comments:

TOLANIC said...

The car park looks scary!

Melodie Yap said...

lol.. yea!! and it's quite dark that's why I couldn't get nice pictures to show all the cars stacked up.. hehe

Ken Wooi said...

wow stacked up parked cars?
that's kinda cool =)

Melodie Yap said...

ken: haha, yea, freaking cool! It's a good way to save parking space=D