Saturday, February 21, 2009

~Random Day~

Hmm.. I think it was on the 18th of Feb 2009 that we had this random day.. ha ha.. not that random though.. it was just that the things we did were not planned at all.. We were walking at One Utama looking for a shirt for Daniel, then, we saw this jewelery shop, My Diamonds i think, so we decided to go in and ask if it was expensive to engrave our rings.. We asked a different shop before and she charged us like RM60 I think to engrave.. so, we went into My Diamonds and asked if it was cheaper.. It was sure darn cheaper!! It was just RM10 per ring! So, we immediately engraved our rings and it only took the shop like 5 to 10 minutes to get it done!! So, tada! We got our rings engraved^^ My ring has the name, "Daniel" in it and Daniel's ring has the name, "Melodie" in it...duh.. ha ha..

Then, we got home and Daniel wanted to take random pictures of me.. something he wanted to do for a long long time..but I always told him I was tired to pose..but on that day, I was still not that tired, so I let him take my random expressions..ha ha.. here are those pics!
and I so wanted to take one picture with Daniel and we got one!!

I so love this pic!! love u baby^^

So, yea, that's it for the 18th of Feb.. Joanne and Adam... go get your rings engraved!! Bye yall^^

No comments: