Sunday, February 15, 2009

~Blissfully Happy~

Today..or should I say yesterday.. coz it's 1:28am now and Daniel just drove back home.. was and is the happiest day of my life^^ I was surprised 3 times starting on the first second of Valentine's.. At exactly 12am on Valentine's day, Daniel, my love, messaged me the sweetest message through SMS.. What was the message? I'll blog it once I get all those lovely pictures from my baby darling^^ I just can't wait to blog coz I'm so darn happy!! I love love love love love love love love love you sugar darling honey cupcake mushkin baby and all the lovey dovey words.. I adore you my Daniel.. mmuuuaaaahhhh with lots of muaaaaaahhh... I just wish that we have all the time in the world to spend with each other.. Now I'm all alone and I'm hoping that it's the start of the day again.. I miss you badly.. can't wait to talk to you and see you again tomorrow.. love you very very much.. To all my darling friends, especially Team Feroish and my sister Siu Ching, Happy Valentine's, and I'm loving all of you.. hugz and kisses.. Baby Darling.. Thank you for your unending love.. The time you spent making that card for me just takes my breath away... sorry for the days when I hurt you while you were actually busy making that lovely card for me.. I'll always cherish the card.. Love you loads Darling.. muuuaaahhh!!

No comments: