Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~TaGgEd By JoAnNe~

First Name - Sue Ann

Nickname - Melodie, Mel, Sue, Susu, Ann, Annie

Name you wish you had - Melodie, hope it's in my birth cert.

What do people normally mistake your name as - Joanne, haha, my uncle still calls me that sometimes.

Birthday - 30th April 1989

Birthplace - Sentosa Medical Center KL

Time of Birth - 3 something in the morning i guess..

Single or taken - oooo...very much taken..lol..

Zodiac sign - Taurus



-Your Appearence:-

How tall are you - 152cm

Wish you were taller - yea!! quite impossible..

Eye color - Dark brown

Color you want - Grey

Natural Hair color - Black @ Dark brown under the sun..

Current Hair color - With light brown and red highlights..

Short or long hair - Long hair

Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - eer.. i dun think red is bizarre..

Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - Super layered my hair..

Glasses or contacts - Contacts

Do you wear make-up - yup

Ever had hair extensions - nope..might try that during my wedding..haha..

Paint your nails - yup



-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes - Anything

What color hair - All except white or bizarre colors..haha..

Shy or Outgoing - Outgoing

Looks or personality - Both is the best

Serious or Fun - Both is still the best

Older or Younger than you - Not too old and not younger than me

A turn on - Smile

A turn off - Bad breath



-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolates - Flowers

Pepsi or Coke - Iced Lemon Tea

Rap or Rock - eer.. neither..

Relationship or One night stand - Relationship

School or Work - College

Love or Money - Love

Movies or Music - Both

Country or City - Both

Sunny or Rainy days - A little bit of both

Friends or Family - Both

-Have you ever-
Lied - Yes
Stole something - Not brave enough
Smoked - No
Hurt someone close to you -Sadly, yes
Broke someone's heart - Yes
Had your heart broken - Yes
Wondered what was wrong with you - Yes
Wish you were a prince/princess - Yes, haha
Liked someone who was taken - Yes
Shaved your head - God, no
Been in love - Yes and still am
Used chopsticks - Yes
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Yes

-Favorites-
Flower - Hi 5 Joanne, love orchids too!
Candy - Honey Lemon
Song - My blog background song
Scent - Floral and Lime
Color - Lavender
Movie - The Wedding Planner
Singer - Dunno
Word - Bangang
Junk food - Asam
Website - Blogs
Location - Western
Animal - Dog
Ever cried over someone - Yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Be more independent
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Cinderella?
Do you play any sports - Yes

The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people:

8 Random Facts:-
1. I say random things at awkward moments
2. I have my crazy moments
3. I have quite a loud laugh
4. I like Daniel's shirt odor..haha
5. I blow my nose real loud
6. I like shoving people's ass with my ass
7. I wash my hair everyday
8. I can't remember road directions

8 people I tag:-
1. Daniel Wong
2. Joy Tan
3. Joveena
4. Soh Woon
5. U-Xinn
6. Jordan
7. Joycelyn
8. Hannah

No comments: