Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~TaGgEd By HaNnAh PaRkEr~

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Around 26 or 27? With God's grace, we'll see...

2. What is something you have to do in this life time?
To glorify God's name in any way and make my life as meaningful as possible..

3. What is the weirdest thing about you? (Changed question)
Smelling my bf's shirt..haha..

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
A happily ever after..

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yes, I'll be a nun..

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Daniel, but God will surely want the best for me and let me keep Daniel, hehe..

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Go on with life?

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'd give hints, but maybe not say it out loud.. But i dun have to now, we confessed to each other ady..haha..

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Sweet, Friendly, Radiant smile^^

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
Grow with me spiritually and mentally but hopefully not physically..haha..

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
Backstabbers

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Can't think of anything..

13. If you could be a celebrity, who would you want to be and why?
Never thought bout anyone I wanna be, oooh...got got...tall people lar..

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Without God, I wouldn't have met my love, Daniel..

17. If there’s ever a war (Or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight?
Home is the safest place..

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My quick temper..

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My baby darling..

18. What’s your weakest point?
Care too much bout wat people think

What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
I'm a child of God and having an almost perfect Daniel Wong! Haha..

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Er.. Hmm..never thought bout it..

I tag:
1. Daniel Wong
2. Joanne Gan
3. Emily Cheah
4. Joy Tan
5. Joveena
6. Kelly
7. Soh Woon
8. Jordan
9. U-Xinn
10. Joycelyn

No comments: