Monday, May 23, 2011

Work Overload

Hey people,

It feels like I've been gone for months now :( I'm actually going to bed soon but I just needed to update you guys about what I've been up to lately.

What I've been up to lately? Here's a list:

1. CHURCH!!!!!! I've been getting so involved in most of the church activities, I'm feeling soooooo content and happy!!!!! :D :D :D (I'll try to take more pictures of me and my church friends so I can blog about my church activities!)

2. ASSIGNMENTS (like LOADS of 'em)

3. Shopping (more than I'm supposed to)

4. Meetings to discuss on Monash University's Year-End Musical Production. I'll announce the musical that we'll be performing when the time is right :P

5. Sleeping (I hardly get any sleep with the heavy workload of assignments)

That's all for my boring life. I'll update you when I can!!! BTW, I got a brand new camera for my birthday and it's a super awesome camera!! I'll reveal it once I take a few nice photos and videos with it :) Have a great fantabulous week people!!!!! Hugs hugs hugs!!!

Toodles!!

xoxo,
Mel

No comments: