Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Back!!!! For now...

Aloha!!!!!

My musical just ended last Friday and I am feeling a bit lost coz all of a sudden I'm not as busy anymore..

Of course, I still have to study for my finals but I need to slow down and take a break somehow..

Before I go on about what are my plans after this..let's talk about the musical..tee hee hee..

Okay, all in all, the musical was good..not great... wanna know why?


Coz .....


Monash does not have a f*****g proper theater!!

The sound system was horrible till the max.. 

The stage was a freaking lecture hall.. 


There's no proper changing room..


The sound person can't hear anything from the control room so he doesn't know what's happening on stage..

My gosh!!!!!

But I dare say we did a great job coz everyone in the hall had loads of laughter.. Some laughed coz we had funny scenes in the musical and some laughed coz the lighting and sound system did not work hand in hand with each other which really made the show much more hilarious.. lol..

Here are some shots of the night.. There were lots of photographers but the pictures are not given to us yet..These are the ones that our friends took.. I'll just show 2 of them which are the nicer ones :P

 The Corny Collins Show ^^ (I'm the yellow dressed girl)

My solo singing act ^^ (I'm the one in the middle)

So... my plans after this?? Another whole load of busy-ness... Sobs!


The not so interesting activities:
  • Journalism assignment due this week
  • Study for a class test this week
  • Start studying for finals if possible (quite impossible)
  • Settle my PTPTN application
  • Scout for proper universities for my US exchange program (IF I have the time)
  • Hand wash all of the musical costumes to return some costumes back
  • Final exams starting November 2nd

The interesting activities:

  • Buy important gifts =)
  • Driving down to Raub with Siu Ching.. Just the two of us!! How uber exciting!!! haha.. okok, I know lots of my friends have done it but it's different for me coz my parents never let me drive back to Raub alone! 
  • Staying over at Siu Ching's place and spending time with her siblings.. so exciting!! I miss them lots, they're great to spend time with ^^
  • Meeting up with my high school friends and catching up as much as we can!!
  • Having some quality girl time with my girlie, Siu Ching<3
  • Going down to Singapore on the 23rd of October!!! (Universal Studios here I come!! and shopping too of course =P )
  • Leaving for India on November 20th for a family vacation (kinda sad though coz I'll be missing lots of super fun events in Malaysia while I'm gone..sigh..super sad actually)
  • Going to Korea for a week after coming back from India mid-December


I've lots on my mind now as you can see.. My besties are planning a girl's day out too but we dunno when yet.. Hopefully soon coz later on I'll be freaking busy :( 

Sorry for the lack of inspiration kinda post.. I've not done anything exciting lately in my life and din take any nice pictures of anything.. Not even in the mood for cam-whoring..sobs..

My remaining Japan posts are way delayed.. Lots of amazing videos I wanna show you but uploading those videos are just a pain in my butt.. Hopefully I'll have the drive to finish everything once and for all..

Okay, I gotta go try studying for my test for this week..Tata ppl!! Sorry for this boring post.. I'm not this boring in real life.. I think.. =D

Toodles!!

xoxo



2 comments:

CzChooi said...

The one in yellow dress doesnt look like u pun

Melodie Yap said...

hehe..coz my makeup was freaking thick for stage makeup..so the eyes very heavy makeup :)