Thursday, July 24, 2008

~Alive But Dead??~




Well, I thought I would only update my blog when I totally feel super happy about something to write.... However, I'm writing this now when I'm feeling super, duper, uber, bored and almost dead.. I'm back at Pahang... a wee little town called Raub.. I thought I would be able to cope with my kampung life since I was brought up here... BUT.... I now understand how a city person feels like when they live in a kampung... Gee... there's literally NOTHING here..

For starters, there's not even a single mall.. the biggest supermarket we have is like the size of a circus plot of land.. with only ground floor.. not even a 1st floor.. and it's a SUPERMARKET... We used to have a cinema ages ago and it was the size of a corner shoplot.. Well, it's been bankrupt now since I was around 7? So, no movies!! Plenty of pirated CD's sold by my little town people because it's easy income for them since a majority of them are not educated..

Second, my car is undergoing a major repair work after a uber blur lady bang my car that day.. My dad just charged her RM300 but the bill to repair my car came out to be RM700++.. sigh.. sad case...not only that.. I'm now stuck in my shoplot house doing practically NOTHING that satisfies me.. Let me take you to my daily routine in my little house... Ehem.. I wake up (I try to wake up as late as possible so I won't have loads of time I have to kill later), eat breakfast, go online, check mail, youtubing until I feel like puking, playing online games till my eyes wanna pop out.. Can't watch TV because there's only one Astro Card at home and my grandpa watches it all morning and afternoon and night because that's his only leisure thing to do... I respect him lots for that.. I can almost die if I do that for everyday... In the end, I have to go Youtube to watch the videos that I'm not interested in and dig up old VCD's from my storeroom to watch.. sigh..

Third, the air cond in my wee little room is like the super super old aircond... where it makes super super loud noises till it practically wakes you up in the middle of the night... sigh.. and.. the pillow here is super soft.. I can't feel anything so I'd rather sleep without the pillow coz the mattress is harder... and...the blanket is a knitted blanket where it is thin and the stupid aircond can turn super cold suddenly and I'll be shivering at night... sigh...


Fourth, I dare not go out of my shophouse because all the villagers in my taman will be staring at the way I dress or me being the daughter of the EON boss coming back..they'll be looking at you like you're a display case walking around.. freaking annoying..

Fifth, I can't even WALK to town because my house is like a 5 minutes drive to town under the super hot sun with dusty roads...sigh...

Anyways, there are a couple of things that I'm grateful about..


Firstly, I get to eat all my favourite dishes at home!! Yummy!!


Second, I do not have to pay for my food!!! Yay!!


Third, got the ever famous Raub durians to eat... All the durians in KL mostly comes from Raub, yea, my wee little town.. *proud*


Fourth, I'll be getting my hair done this Saturday, well, I'm not sure if this is good yet, hope it turns out well..


Fifth, Baby D will be coming to visit my town tomorrow!! Gee, I've been waiting for freaking four days ady..almost died... I hope he'll be alive by the time we go back to KL on Sunday..


Sixth, I'll be finally visiting my old church members in church today this Sunday!! They consist of around 6 to 7 aunties, and 2 uncles... and.. the church is like a small house on top of a hill surrounded by a jungle... The service is at 8am and Baby D will be playing the piano for us!! Yay!! Oh..the piano in church is super nice.. hehe.. Some rich church paid for us to buy a nice piano..

Seventh, I got my lappie fixed!! Oh my goodness, Dell is like giving me high blood pressure so I just totally gave up hope on them and decided to send it to the computer shop ..and guess who fixed it for me?? My old schoolmate!! His best friend's dad is the one who owns the shop and he helps out when he's bored so he saw my computer and fixed it!! I'm so happy with my computer..he changed this and that.. so nice!! I hope nothing goes wrong with it.. Thank you Neela^^


So yea... that's my life here in my wee little town.. And if Joanne or Emily is reading this... Gee!! I'm so jealous that you guys got to go sing K!!! Sobsob, I'm basically rotting here in my first week of holidays.... Sobsob.. Ciao guys... I'm gonna rot in boredness now... %%$%%%%$$

No comments: